One of the problems facing the modern citizen of the world is Which God is the right God? Back in primitive times we knew that God was the Sun. The benefits to worshipping a big ball of thermonuclear explosions was self evident to all (if not the nature of said big ball of thermonuclear explosions).
Here are some simple ways to know if you are worshipping the right God.
10. Historical evidence Jesus took ancient Israel by storm! He raised the dead, fed the multitudes, and what about all those zombies that popped up after his death?
The tombs broke open and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus’ resurrection they went into the holy city and appeared to many people. Mathew 27:52-53
What? There are no Roman sources that talk about the holy undead stalking the streets of Jerusalem, and ministering to the citizenry? Have faith, brothers and sisters, it's only a matter of time before such a document is found.
9. My priest tells me I'm worshipping the right God. He says that right after our one-on-one sessions. We always kid around about how it's God's plan that his zipper gets stuck.
8. The angry, violent mob you somehow got too close to tells you which God is the right God. If I were hanging around some metropolitan area, and found myself taking a wrong turn into a throng of rioting worshippers of Thor upset at the latest issue of the Thor comic, I would become a Thor fundamentalist. I'd be chanting "Thor is more!" and waving about an outrageously large plastic novelty hammer over my head. Of course, my faith is strictly mob specific.
7. It's not that hard a problem to figure out. You know that kid who was in your seventh grade geography class who never really understood that there is a state of Georgia right next to Florida as well as the country of Georgia in the Caucuses? Or that Austria and Australia are two different places? It's kinda like that. Don't be that kid, and start worshipping the right God right now.
6. Which religion has the most sand? Obviously, Allah wins in a landslide (sandslide?).
5. This guy on the internet who really knows his stuff gives you some insider information on which God is real.
Prove to us that is not? You don't want scientific proof? what else do you want there is no other proof you need other then that! if you deny that then you have some problems and need to talk to Allah! if ua re a Muslim!4. THIS guy on the internet who really knows his stuff gives you some insider information on which God is real.
There is one ayah in Surah Al-Baqarah it says the disbelievers will never be happy with you until you believe what they believe! and that is proven
It says that Jews can not be trusted that is also been proven!
the qur'an has never been changed! - in response to How do we muslims know that islam is the only true religion?
I heard it once said that “Judaism is not a religion, it is a relationship.”. That really captures and underscores everything – I know this is the right choice because I am in a relationship with Hashem. - How [Do] I Know I Made The right Choice?3. Which God reflects my personal prejudices, irrational beliefs, and hatred/fears? That one is the right God.
2. I had this dream where ___________ (insert deity, saint, angel) tells me which God is real. I've had many, many dreams where Alyson Hannigan said that she wanted me to worship her. She said it, I believe it.
1. I've got that deep feeling of conviction inside me. Whether it's the Holy Spirit ministering to you or, hey, maybe Allah's mercy speaking to your heart, the important thing is that you go with that.