|Just gaggling the day away.|
It's a rainy Saturday afternoon in Boston, so I think it's the ideal time to lay down some You may be a... jokes for you reading pleasure.
- You may be a monotheist if you think 2 out of three monotheistic faiths are a load of junk.
- You may be Catholic if you think all the other priests are perps but your priest is great.
- You may be a skeptic if you say, "Your story is compelling, but ultimately irrelevant because it is only anecdotal."
- You may be an atheist if the first thing your religious friends want to talk about is God.
- You may be a humanist if you're an atheist who is afraid of the word atheist.
- You may be an atheist if your kids know more about Norse mythology than Judeo-Christian mythology.
- You may be a Hindu if you think yoga is strictly a religious practice whose goal is to get you to Never-Never Land.
- If you're a guy who is an atheist and you go to church, it's probably in order to find women who have impaired judgement
- You may be an Orthodox Jew if you think Noah's Ark is a cutesy story for kids while the Holocaust was an abomination.
- You may be an atheist blogger who uses Blogger if you meet other atheist bloggers who use Blogger and the first thing you talk about is how much Blooger sucks.
- You may be religious if your idea of religious freedom is telling other people what the hell to do.
- You may be religious if your idea of a miracle is finding your car keys in the morning.
- You may be a Catholic if you have no idea what the Catholic Church is really doing.
- You may be a Southern Baptist if you don't know that Southern Baptists became Southern Baptists because they supported slavery.
- You may be an atheist if your biggest arguments are with other atheists. (They really should know better.)
- You may be a Unitarian Universalist if you don't have an atheist meetup group close by.
- You may be a Mormon if you look at the afterlife as a chance to run your own store in the celestial franchise.
- You may be religious if when you say faith it really means bullsh*t.
- You may be agnostic if you don't understand what being an atheist really means.
I know the possibilities are endless for these jokes. If you have any suggestions feel free to comment.