Like it? Please share it!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda
I am neither of those things.
My response is today's post.
Ohhhhh... there are many points for review.
1. Don't be a pacifist. That Jesus/pacifism theology is going to get your ass kicked.
2. It's not a sin to want to have sex (and if it is then f*ck it... pun intended).
3. Don't waste time going to Church. The seats suck and there's no air conditioning in the summer and precious little heating in the winter.
4. That whole "thinking about sin is the same as doing the sin" thing is bullsh*t.
5. Did I mention the sex? Oh, I guess I did.
6. Praying is not going to help. Nada. Nil. Forget about it.
7. Reading comics or playing Dungeons and Dragons will not condemn my soul to everlasting Hellfire.
8. Gays are not damned.
9. Go to the gym, look presentable, and talk to girls (and not about comics or Dungeons and Dragons). This will help regarding points 2 and 5.
10. Does it go without saying? God is about as real as the Easter Bunny.
Well, I think that about covers it.
Wait, did I mention sex?